Divorce comes with a steep learning curve … It's the education you never wanted.
SAS for Women is always grateful to be asked to contribute to meaningful projects. We are proud to have collaborated with seasoned and smart divorce professionals and coauthored two important books that have your interests and needs at heart.
“Divorce, while incredibly difficult, is also an opportunity to learn, grow, and thoughtfully choose who you want to be in the next phase of your life.”
~ SAS Cofounder & Author Kimberly Mishkin
Taking the High Road includes insights from eleven top certified divorce coaches with the collective mission of providing simple strategies for creating a healthy divorce.
- Learn the critical skills that will help you communicate more effectively and make informed decisions throughout your divorce.
- Understand how to frame your divorce as an opportunity for personal growth.
- Find out the simple techniques that will shift your mindset, maintain your dignity and consistently put your best self forth during and after your divorce.
Onward and Upward, a comprehensive divorce and family law book, is truly one-of-a-kind. It offers the perspectives of attorneys and important professionals on a myriad of family and matrimonial law topics, including issues regarding:
- Divorce Processes (litigation, mediation, collaborative law, neutral evaluation)
- Children (custody, visitation, support, paternity, child protective proceedings, adoptions)
- Divorce (grounds for a divorce / annulment, spousal maintenance, equitable distribution, religious issues)
- Special Court actions (family offense proceedings, conciliation proceedings, “Persons In Need of Supervision,” etc.)
- Agreements and Contracts (prenuptial/postnuptial agreements, cohabitation agreements, pet agreements, surrogacy agreements)
- Estate Planning Through Life’s Transitions
We recommend these books based on our contribution to and experience with them as well as the feedback we’ve received from clients who have read them. The links to each will take you to Amazon. Should you purchase one using the Amazon links here embedded, SAS for Women will receive a few pennies commission. You will not be charged extra and you’ll help us continue to maintain this website and provide support for women everywhere. Though the links are designed for your convenience, you are welcome to buy the books from any place you choose (your local bookstore perhaps?). Just get the education and support you deserve and begin taking care of you.