Onward and Upward, a comprehensive divorce and family law book, is truly one-of-a-kind. It offers the perspectives of attorneys and important professionals on a myriad of family and matrimonial law topics, including issues regarding:
- Divorce Processes (litigation, mediation, collaborative law, neutral evaluation)
- Children (custody, visitation, support, paternity, child protective proceedings, adoptions)
- Divorce (grounds for a divorce / annulment, spousal maintenance, equitable distribution, religious issues)
- Special Court actions (family offense proceedings, conciliation proceedings, “Persons In Need of Supervision,” etc.)
- Agreements and Contracts (prenuptial/postnuptial agreements, cohabitation agreements, pet agreements, surrogacy agreements)
- Estate Planning Through Life’s Transitions
We recommend these books based on our contribution to and experience with them and the feedback we’ve received from clients who have read them. The links to each will take you to Amazon . Should you purchase one using the Amazon links here embedded, SAS for Women will receive a few pennies commission. You will not be charged extra and you’ll help us continue to maintain this website and support women everywhere. Though the links are designed for your convenience, you are welcome to buy the books from anywhere (your local bookstore perhaps?). Just get the education and support you deserve and begin taking care of you.