Divorce Support and Solutions
Since 2012, SAS for Women is dedicated to helping women navigate the complicated emotional and practical landscape of divorce and other major-life challenges. Our specialty is helping women understand the changes they are facing and to not only adapt, but to triumph through adversity.
How SAS Helps
We are advocates that women should never divorce alone.
SAS for Women provides a confidential overview of what a woman must know about divorce and how to exist after divorce, so she, by making healthy & informed decisions, lessens the impact on everyone.
We work with an international client-base via telephone or Skype.
Divorce Support Program
SAS provides private and group coaching support for women thinking about, navigating, and rebuilding after divorce. For information on what divorce coaching is and how SAS can support you, visit here.
Life After Divorce Program
As you recreate your life post-divorce, we educate and coach you on the concrete issues and emotional challenges you face, such as …
- Understanding what healing looks like for YOU specifically
- Finalizing details from the divorce/separation and creating best practices for independent living — financially, practically and for optimal being
- Facing your fears, gaining clarity on your life goals, and following through with confidence and impact
- Finding your tribe: securing the ongoing, reliable support your need for your emotional and healing recovery
- Returning to work, jump starting, or amping your career
- Parenting and coparenting
- Resetting you compass: exploring your passions and finding meaning in your life
- Navigating legal, financial or logistical issues (including free consultations with lawyers, CPA’s, and other professionals)
- Discovering new ways to explore your creativity and capacity for problem-solving
- Exploring independence: dating (how do you go back out there?) and stepping out
- Learning from other professionals and hearing practical feedback to keep you focused and on track
- Identifying the action steps you need, and the accountability you desire so you ensure your direction and attain your end goals
- Gaining the energy, courage and clarity to move forward with grace and depth
- Individual/Private Coaching
- Divorce Support Groups
- Classes and Webinars
- Speaking events featuring SAS and other inspiring leaders
- Workshops on relationships, how to decide if you “should” divorce, family, coparenting, balance, personal development and well being
- Accompaniment to NYC court dates and meetings with professionals and attorneys
Female-centered, our divorce support programs are holistic, action and outcome-driven. They are designed to help women attain a sense of certainty and empowerment through divorce. Only through ongoing connection, continued momentum, and mutual commitment do we succeed.
- We will help you explore and come to understand what your true choices are at this moment in YOUR life
- By cutting through the rhetoric and overwhelm of divorce “advice” and information, we help you get “unstuck”
- All our sessions and classes are safe, women-centered, and entirely confidential
- Satisfaction is guaranteed or we refund any session
- You will always know what you must do next and you will never feel alone
Explore the next step in YOUR journey. We look forward to learning more about you. Connect here for your free 45-minute session.