Become the Woman
You Want to Be
Separation. Divorce. Splitsville. We know firsthand how difficult these challenges can be. Expected or unexpected, these life-changers can be epic, confusing and terrifying. They can make you feel overwhelmed, unskilled, and even unable to speak.
But at SAS, we know these challenges can also reveal themselves as opportunities: a chance for growth. Through all the pain, all the questions you can’t answer, there’s a life and a world waiting for you. You don’t know this yet, but we know this for you.
The key is plugging you into information and connecting you to allies--strong but compassionate mentors who educate you on your options, coach you on your progress, and guide you through the process. We help you rebuild your life.
"But how? Where to start?"
These were the questions we faced during our own divorces.
And what we found then was that there was NO centralized place for women like us -- women who needed answers, support, and education in all aspects of separation, divorce and recovery.
We founded SAS ~ Support and Solutions for Women™ to provide what we wished we’d had during our own divorces:
- Someone who has the black and white answers to questions like: "How do I protect my children? What documents do I need ? What is a “fair” divorce settlement? How do I pay my bills online? Should I tell my children's school? How will this affect my taxes? How do I tell my boss I need more personal time?"
- Someone who can help me flesh out what is really important. What do I really need? Value? Desire above all?
- Someone who can show me what steps to take so I get to a place of clarity, competency and independence.
And yes, independence is possible, though it may not feel that way right now.
- Do you fear you may lose your children?
- Do you worry you're straining relationships with family & friends?
- Do you not know where to turn, except to a lawyer?
- Do you worry about supporting yourself? Getting a job?
- Do you lose sleep thinking about what, when, how?
- Do you doubt that you know enough about finances to manage your life?
- Do you feel guilty you’ve been working out of the home and now your home is breaking apart?
- Do you face a million decisions — but are unsure where to start?
With SAS, You're NOT Alone.
We guide and mentor you to a place where you:
- Learn the answers & critical resources you need so you save energy and money
- Prioritize your needs so your decisions achieve your most important goals
- Learn strategies for avoiding litigated divorce
- Foster a sense of well-being in your children
- Overcome fears and anxieties so you become more confident and clear
- Acquire new skills so you become more independent
- Build resiliency so you lessen chronic stress
- Become the healthier, happier woman you want to be
Alone → Supported
Stuck → Moving Through
Angry → Letting Go of Pain
Frightened → Confident
Overwhelmed → Empowered
For more information on our services and programs, visit our Services page.